Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Does this sound like its gonna work well?

so my friend signed me up for sculpture making for winter carnival so I have my base and back drop done. I found an old CD and put glitter on it and then I cut up some note card and put them in a over lapping design and put "50's" on it with blue glitter. my dad is out getting me clay and water color. I made sure the clay was air dry so I will not have to stay up all night using the oven. One problem it's due tomorrow. I thought I had the whole weekend but she texted me saying "Can't wait to see it tomorrow" So should I go with my original plan doing a 1950's pin up girl on a 1950's thunderbird car or should I do a simple diner scene since it will take me like 2 hours to do everything and then another hour to paint? also can I use paint on undried clay?

No comments:

Post a Comment