Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What make-up brand sells the best glitter eyeshadow?

I love glitter too, and I find that just patting some over your eyeshadow with a brush really enhances the look. Urban decay has a few stardust eyeshadows that are awesome, but don't worry about picking out a colour because they aren't very pigmented, just very glittery, but they don't get fall out all over your face. Also urban decay eyeshadows like midnight cowboy, and uzi have a tons of huge glitter, that does fall out. I like my Tarina Tarintino Sparklicity pure powder- I think it's called. It's supposed to be used on your body, but I use it on my eyelids, and it is awesome. There is also one by tarina tarintino that is a spray bottle, but it is over 50 dollars where I live. All of these things can be found at sephora. Hope this helps! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment